Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring series : workout looking fabulous

Who said working out should be just tough work you have to do to keep your body in shape , I say no ! Working out should be fun and interesting and you should enjoy this time of the day , and step one to this process to me is my workout outfit !! I like to pick fun and colorful workout outfit it acts as a boost to make you want to wear them and go to the gym everyday , neon sneakers aka kicks are so in lately they add this pop of color even if your outfit was plain and simple .















                                  
                                            My picks





I'm so in love with these neon kicks pink neon and blue look amazing together .





thought this picture is cute , enjoy your workout !

Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment